Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible is the verbally inspired, infallible and inerrant Word of God, preserved in the KJV Bible.
• We believe God is triune eternally existent in the persons of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• We believe that Jesus Christ is God's only begotten Son. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, atoning death and bodily resurrection.
• We believe that the Holy Spirit convicts, regenerates, indwells, baptizes, sanctifies and illuminates the children of God.
• We believe that man was created in the image of God but chose to sin. Thus, all persons inherit a depraved nature and are lost sinners in need of salvation.
• We believe that salvation is a free gift of God for “whosoever will.” It is by grace, through faith, plus nothing and believers are eternally secure. Salvation is received only by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and His finished work through the cross and resurrection.
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and lost: Saved to the resurrection of eternal life in heaven and Lost to the resurrection of eternal damnation in a literal lake of fire.
• We believe that God has ordained the local church for the perpetuation of His truth and work in the world.
We believe in the imminent, pre-Tribulational return of Jesus Christ for all believers, followed by a seven year period of Tribulation; after which Jesus will return in glory to judge the world and set up His Millennial reign on earth.
Many people are “religious”, but wear it like a hat that they can take off.
True Christianity is a relationship with Jesus Christ that changes a life .